Are you a recent graduate? Do you love digital marketing? Do you want to learn more about how to use great content to engage consumers? Do you have creative flair mixed with the ability to organise yourself and a team? If so then read on!
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to help us create exciting and dynamic content for our clients. Your role will be really varied day to day, but will likely include the following:
– filming and editing interviews with clients and customers
– making fun short film content
– blogging on a wide range of topics
– social media management
– analysing the success of the content and making suggestions for future content strategy
We are initially offering this as a three month paid internship, with a real possibility of a permanent position afterward.
- Demonstrable interest in marketing and communications.
- Team player willing to get stuck in from day one.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent desirable.
- Knowledge of a film editing programme such as Final Cut or Imovie preferred but not essential.
- Experience in digital marketing would be beneficial.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications 29th January 2014.